There is much controversy over the fact if ghosts/spirits really exist. Maybe you are a skeptic or a firm believer in the possibility of spirits? The photo shown is just one example of a "possible" spirit form known as an "Orb" or a ball of energy.
I know that there are many people who do not believe in the possibility of ghosts or spirits, but I do. I am not a person who practices any sort of witch craft or anything like that, but I had an experience with what I believe to be a spirit when I was 8 years old, and from that moment on, I knew without a doubt that spirits really do exist. As a kid, I spent many hours at my Aunt and Uncle's house and my cousins, my sisters and I would walk down the road to my Cousin's grandma's house. We spent many days playing there and even stayed over night there a few times. One particular night when we were at Pat's house, I was rinsing out a glass milk jug so it could be refilled with water. As I was doing this, it was dark outside and there was this tiny window in front of the sink that overlooks the back yard. As I was rinsing out this glass jug, I happened to look up and through the window, and I saw two human eyes looking right back at me. It was not late at night, but it was dark outside. I was obviously startled by this and I ended up dropping the jug, which then shattered into the sink. I could not believe what I had just seen. Surely, I thought I was "seeing things" as I have never seen anything like that before...I told my cousins about what I saw and to my surprise, they told me "oh yeah, we have seen figures and heard things in this house for years." I expected them to say I was making it up or that I was crazy, but they had seen things many times in their Grandma's house growing up. I figured they were maybe messing with me and trying to scare me, so I told my Aunt about what I saw and she told me that her Mom's house (Pat's) was "haunted" and had seen many figures in passing going up and down the stairs of the home and she always felt like she was being watched as a kid while growing up in that house...
Now, I am not a person who believes things like this very easily, but until you have something like that happen to you that you simply cannot explain away with logic reasoning, you are left scratching your head and wondering "What just happened and what did I just see?" I had one other experience at the age of 22 after my best friend Mary Foster was killed in a car accident. That death came as an utter shock and it hit me hard! A few months after her funeral, I began having all of these strange dreams about her. Dreams of us hanging out, flashback dreams to our high school years and the things we did together and trips we took together...etc. One encounter came one night after having one of those "Day-ja-vu" (sp?) dreams. Anyways, I had woken up after some strange dream and after falling back to sleep, I had a dream about Mary's accident scene. The only difference was, I was the one who got into the accident. It was me in Mary's body, and I felt EVERYTHING she felt, waited for that hour while an ambulance tried to get to her in the middle of no where while my body was practically severed in half from being ejected from the windshield of her car and landing in a field...It was strange because I tried to avoid hitting the telephone pole that she hit, I tried to drive slower than what she was going according to the reports, and I was wearing a seat belt which we were told Mary was not at the time of her accident. I was literally Mary in the dream but it was like an "out of body" experience. Everything that we were told Mary said, screamed and asked about her dog that was with her, down to Mary telling this lady who witnessed her accident in real life told her to tell Mary's Mom that she loved her...Scared about actually dying in the dream, I abruptly woke up, laid there for a minute to process what I had just dreamt about, and then I heard in a soft voice "Melissa, I am okay. I am not hurting."...It instantly sent shivers down my spine and I immediately started crying, yet I felt this very out of place peace about the accident, and knowing that Mary was at rest with The Lord and was not hurting.
I have NEVER had an experience quite like that before and I have not had one since then either. I do believe in God and that he has the power to do anything in this world. I am not sure if God had anything to do with my experience following Mary's death, but I know that I have never felt such peace in the midst of being so scared and confused. After that second experience, I am a FIRM believer that ghost/spirits really do exist and that sometimes they have messages they need to get to their loved ones.
You can agree with me or disagree and that's okay, but unless if you have some sort of experience like that, you could never understand what it's like to see that, feel that, be in that moment or anything like that to discredit the experience.
I stand firm in the experiences that I have had, and I know what I saw, so for me...I believe there is the possibility of spirits who try to connect with loved ones by either dreams, communication, feelings, or just letting you know that they are there with you and watching over you. : )
~Melissa

No comments:
Post a Comment